Keynote Speaker / Lecturer
Indrani is regularly invited to speak at the most prestigious institutions and universities. Topics include: Creativity and Innovation, Photography, Filmmaking, Fashion, Branding, Advertising, Diversity: Women, LGBTQ and Minorities in Film and Media, the Asian American Experience, Storytelling and Social Advocacy, Women's Empowerment, Human Trafficking and Environmental Sustainability. Recent events include:
- Harvard University, Global Forum 2018, "High Tech to High Touch: Technology, Media and Collaboration on Social Impact" at Harvard Law School, Cambridge, MA
- Princeton University, "Filmmaking and Photography as Myth-Making, Shaping our Human Potential," Keynote Speaker, introduced by Poet Laureate Tracy K. Smith at the 2018 Arts and Humanities Symposium, Princeton, NJ
- Princeton University, "She Roars" Speaker at Women in the Arts Showcase, Lewis Center for the Arts and Maclean House https://sheroars.princeton.edu/speaker/indrani/
- Princeton University, "We Flourish: Cultural Identity and Creative Identity: Asian and Asian American Artists and Authors," Lewis Center for the Arts, Princeton, NJ
- Princeton University, on "The Minds Behind the Most Creative Feats of Advertising and Brand Awareness" at AdThis, Dodds Auditorium, NJ
- Princeton University, on "Women in Film," Princeton Film Society, Princeton, NJ
- Princeton University, "Masterclass in Portraiture," Lewis Center for the Arts, Princeton, NJ
- New York University, "Masterclass in Photography," and "Masterclass in Lighting," NY, NY
- New York Film Academy: Masterclass, NY, NY
- Parsons, The New School for Design (ISDI) on "Fashion, Innovation and Sustainability," Mumbai, India
- Kalinga Institute of Social Studies on "Women's Equity, Empowerment, Excellence" KITT Institute, Orissa, India
- De La Salle College of Saint Benilde "Field Immersion with a Community of Indigenous People," with IPA and Exhibition at Benilde School of Design and Arts, Manila, Philippines
- Singularity University on the "Power of Media and Storytelling" at SAP New York, NY
- The American Society of Media Photographers (ASMP) IDEASHARE: Innovation, Inspiration & Ideas, on "Image-making and Branding: Iconic Authenticity and Sustainability," City College of NY, Baruch, New York, NY
- CNN: "Girl Epidemic highlights human trafficking" 2018 with Quincy Jones
- New York Live Arts 2019 Host
- United Nations Global People's Summit 2018, Co-Host, during the General Assembly at the UN, democratizing access to conversations and information that shapes the world, with the President of the GA and over 190 countries live
- United Nations Women's Empowerment Day 2018 Speaker on "Women and Diversity in Art and Film Shaping our Future"
- United Nations Commission on the Status of Women and Global Women's Empowerment Network on "Women Illuminated," Anthology Film Archives, New York, NY 2018
- The Rubin Museum of Art on "My Village: Storytelling and Social Engagement," New York, NY
- Carnegie Hall, The Lucie Awards: "Celebrating the Masters of Photography," on "A Deeper Perspective" and "Moving Image Photographer of the Year," New York, NY
- Center Pompidou Paris, ASVOFF: "On Inspiration" with Daphne Guinness and Diane Pernet, Paris, France
- The Museum of Contemporary Art, San Diego and LJFFF on "The Mind of the Creative Achiever" San Diego, CA
- PhotoSchweiz Masterclass on "Between Pop Culture and Social Engagement" at photo16, Zurich, Switzerland
- The Influencers, on "The Power of Art: Brilliance, Pushing Boundaries, The Creative Processes," New York, NY
- The Influencers and Hassleblad presents "On Photography," Retreat at Camp Equinox, VA
- Sustainatopia "Social Entrepreneur Rockstars Panel" LA, CA
- London Fashion Film Festival on "Fashion Filmmaking," London, UK
- North American Bengali Film Festival at NABC, Keynote on "Documentary Film" and "Building a Lasting Brand" Orlando FL
- Havergal College, Commencement Speaker at Graduation, Toronto, CA
Princeton University - Lewis Center for the Arts
Presents: An Interview with Indrani
"IDEA SHARE: Innovation, Inspiration & Ideas"
Keynote Speaker on "Imagemaking and Branding:
Iconic Authenticity & Sustainability"
American Society of Media Photographers NY at Mason Hall, City University of New York, Baruch College, NY
"Creative individuals who have broken barriers, innovated in their fields and overcome obstacles to succeed, with Albert Watson, Indrani, Gail Mooney, Douglas Dubler, Pierce Turner. "
PhotoSchweiz presents "Master Photographer Indrani: Between
Pop Culture & Social Engagement"
Exhibition and screening of Girl Epidemic and David Bowie's Valentine's Day.
Zurich, January 2016 www.photo-schweiz.ch/de/agenda/
The Lucie Awards, Oscars of Photography
at Carnegie Hall:
"Celebrating the Masters
Speaker and Presenter
"Deeper Perspective" and "Moving Image Photographer of the Year"
New York Film Academy Masterclass Speaker
Centre Pompidou, Paris
Speaker on "Inspiration" with Daphne Guinness and Diane Pernet
Diane Pernet Presents: ASVOFF A Shaded View of Fashion Film
Larry King Live Interview
with Indrani and Markus Klinko
for finale of Double Exposure
docu-series on Bravo
Kalinga Institute KITT/KISS Orissa India
Keynote Speaker: "International Women's Day: Equity Empowerment Excellence"
With Norwegian Ambassador to India Elvind S. Homme; Nandita Das, Noted Actress, Film Director and Social Activist; Suhel Seth, Noted Writer, Actor and Political Commentator; Dr. Achyuta Samanta, Founder KITT & KISS, Orissa